Today Ed & I celebrated our 16th Wedding Anniversary with our three children. I was in charge of the day's itinerary since this is an even year for us. Ed will get his turn next year.
So, I woke everyone up at 8:15 am to start our celebration. Ed took the day off from work which made it even more special.
We first took a double decker bus to a train station . Then we had breakfast at KFC in Admiralty. Linden had a small hot dog, a piece of fried chicken, and a honey glazed biscuit. I had a bowl of macaroni in a tomato-egg soup base with a piece of fried chicken. I especially thought my KFC breakfast meal was so delicious that I ate it up before taking a picture of it. Linden, on the other hand, didn't like his hot dog & the milk tea and thus, was the last one to finish his meal. Ed, Lawrence, & Oliver finished their meal fast too & went to buy more food but this time from McD's. So, while waiting the three to return & Linden slowly eating his food, this picture came to being.

4 comments:
oh lindie! i hope he got something better to eat later in the day.
yup!
italian gelato (ice cream)
That' my Dragon!
how can anyone deny our dragon? he can get anything he wants with that adorable face.
Post a Comment