very cute. after your video i saw a link for elmo and having ella on my lap i let her watch a bit. then found this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxW6-_Qx1JA&feature=PlayList&p=3698EE4841EB21F3&index=0&playnext=1SOOOOO cute! i love elmo.
:)
Hey, this is for BC to see and not me. I'm so sick of kiddies videos. I see it everyday. Can't take it anymore. I clicked the back button!
Ti: did you buy Elmo Live from Amazon. BC loves it. Will send over DVDs of BC reaction to Elmo Live. Peace.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
very cute. after your video i saw a link for elmo and having ella on my lap i let her watch a bit. then found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxW6-_Qx1JA&feature=PlayList&p=3698EE4841EB21F3&index=0&playnext=1
SOOOOO cute! i love elmo.
:)
Hey, this is for BC to see and not me. I'm so sick of kiddies videos. I see it everyday. Can't take it anymore. I clicked the back button!
Ti: did you buy Elmo Live from Amazon. BC loves it. Will send over DVDs of BC reaction to Elmo Live. Peace.
Post a Comment